Man pleads not guilty to charge in connection to Brookline shooting

A Manchester man who shot another man in Brooklyn Wednesday morning has pleaded guilty to attempted murder. Robert Gagnon, 45, of Manchester was charged early Friday in connection with a shooting that injured a man Wednesday. Gagnon was charged with attempted murder, according to the New Hampshire attorney general’s office. Gagnon was arrested on Auburn Street in Nashua Wednesday afternoon. Gagnon is accused of shooting 44-year-old Carlos Quintong in the area of ​​Townsend Hill Road and Route 13 in Brooklyn. When officers arrived around 6:30 a.m., they found Quinton responsive and suffering from gunshot wounds, authorities said. He was taken to the hospital and is being treated. Police said the shooter and the victim, who knew each other, were driving separate cars when one of the drivers tried to run the other off the road. Quinton was then shot multiple times through the passenger window, police said. The initial statement by the attorney general’s office that Quinton had been killed was incorrect. Police later confirmed he was in stable condition and expected to survive. Officials said the shooting appeared to be related to domestic violence. The investigation into the connection between the Lyndborough killing and the Brooklyn shooting is ongoing, the attorney general’s office said Friday. No charges or suspects have been announced in Lindborough’s murder. “One happened in Brooklyn, the other happened in Lyndborough. And I can only say that there is other material that investigators have been working on today that suggests that the two may be related,” Senior Assistant Attorney General Ben Agati said on Friday. An autopsy was performed Friday on Robert Prest, 83, who was found Wednesday at his home on Center Road, Lyndborough. The chief medical examiner determined his cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head and the manner of death was homicide, authorities said. Initially, the Attorney General announced that it was a death, but on Friday, an expert opinion concluded that there was a head injury. from blunt impact forces, not gunshots. The Attorney General’s Office that all parties in both incidents appear to have been identified and there is no known threat to the public. Investigators are continuing their investigation Friday and throughout the weekend, and anyone with information about the events is asked to contact the New Hampshire State Police Major Crimes Unit at 603-628-8477.

Also Read :  San Francisco reparations proposal makes waves: 'America must admit its sin'

A Manchester man who shot another man in Brooklyn Wednesday morning has pleaded guilty to attempted murder.

Robert Gagnon, 45, of Manchester, was charged early Friday in connection with a shooting that injured a man Wednesday.

Also Read :  Alabama coal plant still the largest greenhouse gas emitter in United States

Gagnon was charged with attempted murder, according to the New Hampshire attorney general’s office. Gagnon was arrested on Auburn Street in Nashua Wednesday afternoon.

Gagnon is accused of shooting 44-year-old Carlos Quintong in the area of ​​Townsend Hill Road and Route 13 in Brooklyn. When officers arrived around 6:30 a.m., they found Quinton responsive and suffering from gunshot wounds, authorities said. He was taken to the hospital and is being treated.

Police said the shooter and the victim, who knew each other, were driving separate cars when one of the drivers tried to run the other off the road. Quinton was then shot multiple times through the passenger window, police said.

The initial statement by the attorney general’s office that Quinton had been killed was incorrect. Police later confirmed he was in stable condition and expected to survive.

Officials said the shooting appeared to be related to domestic violence.

The investigation into the connection between the Lyndborough slaying and the Brooklyn shooting is ongoing, the attorney general’s office said Friday.

Also Read :  'Prophet of Doom' pleads guilty in Brooklyn subway attack

No charges or suspects have been announced in Lindborough’s murder.

“One was in Brooklyn, the other was in Lindeboro. And I can only say that there is other material that investigators have been working on today that suggests the two may be related,” Senior Assistant Attorney General Benn. Agati said on Friday.

An autopsy was performed Friday on Robert Prest, 83, who was found Wednesday at his home on Center Road, Lyndborough.

The chief medical examiner determined his cause of death was blunt force trauma to the head and the manner of death was homicide, authorities said.

The attorney general’s office initially said it was a shooting death, but an autopsy on Friday concluded that blunt force trauma, not a gunshot, was the cause of the head injury.

The Attorney General’s Office that all parties in both incidents appear to have been identified and there is no known threat to the public.

Investigators are continuing their investigation Friday and throughout the weekend, and anyone with information about the events is asked to contact the New Hampshire State Police Major Crimes Unit at 603-628-8477.

Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Related Articles

Back to top button