Barcelona eye Man City’s Bernardo Silva

The summer transfer window is closed for major leagues in Europe. However, with an eye on January, there will be a flood of stories about who is moving where. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz news, arrivals, departures and, of course, news!

TOP STORY: Barcelona intent on signing January City man Bernardo Silva

Barcelona are set to return to chase the Manchester City star Bernard Silvaat Sport

The 28-year-old has been linked with the LaLiga side all summer, and now they are confident that they have a lot of potential in the line-up. The Blaugrana Looking to make more signings in January, and it has been reported that manager Xavi Hernandez sees Silva as part of a long-term deal at the Castro Nou.

The Portugal international has remained an integral part of Pep Guardiola’s squad this season, with 19 appearances across all competitions for Man City. That could create a problem in Barcelona’s businesses trying to convince the citizens to use the keyboard with the key in the middle of the title race of the Premier League.

But after the retreat Gerard Piquethey now believe the Catalan club have the resources to line up when the winter transfer market opens, while they are also looking at options at centre-back and on the right wing.

– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, MLS, more (US).

LIVE BLOG

10.16 GMT: Barcelona was in advanced negotiations Marcus AlonsoThe contract has two additional seasons due to expire next summer, sources told ESPN’s Sam Marsden and Moises Llorens.

Also Read :  Pelé's iconic Cosmos tenure sparked long sportswriting career

Alonso, 31, joined as a free agent from Chelsea at the beginning of September after his contract with the Premier League side was mutually terminated. The Spaniard has only signed an initial one-year deal at the Camp Nou at the back, but Barca have already wanted to extend the stay for two more seasons.

Alonso scored his first goal for Barca in the midweek win over Viktoria Plzen in the Champions League and has made 10 appearances in all competitions since signing. Several of those appearances in recent weeks have come as a centre-back as Barca face an injury crisis.

09.32 GMT: Wolverhampton wanderers decided Julian Lopetegui As their new head coach, the Premier League club announced on Saturday.

Above Spain, Real Madrid and Sevilla coach Lopetegui has been replaced by manager Steve Davis, who took charge of the team following the dismissal of Bruno Lage last month.

The 56-year-old was Wolves’ first choice to replace Lage, but initially withdrew from the race for personal reasons. However, he has been back in talks for a few weeks, and is set to take up the role after the league fixture against Arsenal on 12 November.

Wolves, 19th in the league with 10 points from 13 games, host Brighton & Hove Albion later on Saturday.

09.00 GMT: Manchester United coach Eric Ten Hag said Donny van de Beek He must improve when given the chance to prove himself to his club, but he still doesn’t give up in the middle of the field.

Also Read :  Explained: Premier League yellow card suspension rules and the players at risk

In his third season at United, Van de Beek is no closer to holding down a regular first-team spot, having played just 19 minutes of Premier League football this term after spending the last half of last season at Everton.

The 25-year-old was handed his first start of the season in the Europa League against Real Sociedad on Thursday night, but was ineffective as United limped to a 1-0 win.

“He had a good preseason and then he was injured, now he’s back,” Ten Hag said in a press conference ahead of the clash with Aston Villa on Sunday.

“I think that’s fair [against Sociedad] but it can be better. I know him very well [from Ajax].

“He delivered what I expected in the position, pressing and in transition. I can’t talk about him [at United] about my time here and I think I can do more.

GOSSIP PAPER

– Chelsea is ready to finish Dionysius Zakarialoaned out in January, Calciomercato understands. Despite impressing in his performance against Dinamo Zagreb in the Champions League on Wednesday night, it has been reported that the Blues are still finding it difficult to find a place for him as a regular starter in Graham Potter’s side, and have no intention of making a permanent option worth €28m.

Also Read :  Kylian Mbappe appears to call out French Football Federation president for Zinedine Zidane 'disrespect'

– AC Milan Jakub Kiwioraccording to the Gazzetta dello Sport. Serie A champions Spezia have watched the 22-year-old centre-back closely in recent weeks, and the Rossoneri could be preparing a move for his signature in January. The Poland international has made 12 appearances in Serie A this season.

– Arsenal and Aston Villa are interested in the Villarreal star Alex Baenawrites Ekrem Konur. The 21-year-old winger has been a key player for the Yellow Submarine this season, and looks like he’s caught the attention of Premier League sides. He scored four goals in 11 total appearances.

– New York City FC looking to keep Santiago Rodriguezdelivers Caesar Louis Merlo. The 22-year-old Uruguayan international attacking midfielder has been a key player for Columba this season, contributing to 18 goals in 35 matches. It is understood that he is evaluating the possibility of getting him a new loan deal before next season.

– Fiorentina midfielder Szymon Zurkowski of Bologna and Turin, Tuttosport understands. It is reported that the 25-year-old midfielder did not want to renew his contract in Florence, and could force the Violas to lose his part in January as a free agent in the summer. He is yet to make a start in Serie A in the 2022-23 campaign.



Source

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.

Related Articles

Back to top button