With the January transfer window now open around Europe, there is a lot of chatter about who is moving. Transfer Talk brings you all the latest buzz news, arrivals, departures and, of course, news!
Top Story: Gunners close in on €100m Mudryk deal
Arsenal and Shakhtar Donetsk are getting closer to an agreement through the deal Mykhailo Mudrykdelivers to the Market Shoulder.
The 22-year-old winger has been a key target for Mikel Arteta’s side this January, and the latest reports indicate that he has made positive progress in the region of €100 million.
Mudryk has also been linked with Chelsea, but after ESPN sources revealed on Monday that Graham Potter’s side are believed to be closing in on a move for the Atletico Madrid star. John FelixThe gunmen seem to have attacked their approach for international Ukraine.
Talks are set to continue throughout the week as the two clubs finalize an agreement over an initial fee, as well as potential bonuses that are included as part of the deal, with the north London football club likely to move across the line. .
– Stream on ESPN+: LaLiga, Bundesliga, more (US)
– Chelsea are looking to add another striker after edging closer to a deal to sign Joao Felix, the Times reveals. Marcus Thuram and Noni Madueke they are reported to be on their very short list as the club continues to add reinforcements to Graham Potter’s team. Borussia Monchengladbach’s Thuram, 25, has been identified as a potential option with the Blues looking to take advantage of a contract that expires in the summer, while 20-year-old Madueke is having a tough season at PSV Eindhoven.
– Levi Colwill It remains part of Chelsea’s long-term plans, writes the classroom. Recent speculation has suggested that the acquisition of Benoit Badiashile could see the 19-year-old defender, already on loan at Brighton & Hove Albion, denied first-team opportunities, but the latest suggests that Potter is not looking at the part. with him forever.
– A move for Alex Moreno looks to finish after Aston Villa left Real Betis’ interest, according to Fabrizio Romano. A €14m deal has reportedly been agreed between the two clubs, with the United side also able to agree personal terms with the 29-year-old. The Premier League side will look to complete their medical this week.
– Wolverhampton is a vague interest loan move Aaron Wan-Bissaka, reports Scapula Mercato. The 25-year-old defender is understood to be keen to continue his career at Old Trafford after recently earning minutes in the first team, but he is keen to make the move to Molineux until the end of the season.
– Nottingham Forest have launched an £18m bid for the Palmeiras star Danielunderstands the Telegraph. The 21-year-old midfielder was previously on Steve Cooper’s radar in the summer and after emerging with interest from Atletico Madrid and Madrid, it seems as though Foresta will be quick to sign him ahead of the competition.